Five shades in each palette
Create your look in 6 ultra-easy steps, building up to create an expert result
- Begin with a generous application of the main shade (1) over the upper lid using the foam applicator.
- Use the middle shade (2) to adorn the eyebrow arch, working from the hollow up to the brow to emphasise the upper part of the eye and enhance its depth.
- Intensify this depth by boldly darkening the eye contour with the eyeliner shade (3). Do not be afraid to broaden the lash line using the edge of the spatula, especially towards the outside of the eye.
- Load a brush with the main shade (4) and shade in the lid.
Work along the lower part of the eyebrow arch, elongating the hollow of the socket outwards. Use the brush to blend out defined areas, helping to create a seamless, graduated effect, elegantly framing the eye.
- Add a final touch of radiance to the upper inner corner using the lightest shade (5). With its cushiony yet precise tip, the foam applicator creates a concentrate of pure light at the heart of the eye.
- To create volume worthy of this show-stopping design, apply at least two coats of Hypnôse Drama mascara to magnify your lashes’ volume and create spectacular curl.
Contains brand new high-precision applicators, twice the length of traditional applicators. Magnetised to the case, they easily glide out of their round-edged compartments and simply click back in. You’ll never lose them or drop them when applying make-up.