An incredible loose mineral foundation with UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sun protection. The look is creamy and luminous. The feel is like silk.
- Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder SPF 20 provides exceptional coverage of any distraction including redness and brown spots.
- Free of oil, talc, dyes and parabens.
- Ideal for those who suffer from skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
- UVA/UVB SPF 20 gives broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Very water-resistant formula.
- Less is more. It's better to layer Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder SPF 20 than try to cover everything at once. You will be surprised at how much coverage you get with very little product.
- If the minerals look powdery, wait a few minutes for the skin's natural oils to emerge, or spritz with a Jane Iredale spray.
- Use a primer to smooth the surface of the skin before putting on the minerals.
- To "pull" the center of the face out and give more definition to the overall look, use a lighter base in the aesthetic triangle and a darker one on the perimeter.
- Remove the seal or puncture holes for controlled flow of the minerals. Replace lid, turn upside down and tap. The minerals are now released into the sifter.
- Cleanse the face and moisturise.
- Lightly dip a brush into the minerals. Tap off any excess using the side of the jar.
- Using the lid, work the minerals into your brush until all powder is absorbed.
- Apply Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder SPF 20 in thin layers using downward strokes. Begin application where you want the most coverage, then lightly layer over the rest of the face. Don't forget your neck.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pomegranate Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 6%.