bliss' spa esthetician's top recommended product for use post-waxing!
- Gently exfoliates with salicylic acid and glycolic acid.
- Soothes with oat extract, witch hazel and lavender oil.
- Great for men to prevent post-shaving "beard bumps".
- Doubles as an exfoliating treatment for rough upper arm bumps.
Ingrown Hair Eliminating Peeling Pads can produce a slight stinging when applied to sensitive areas (including recently razored or freshly waxed skin). Avoid application for at least 12 hours after shaving, and 24 hours after waxing.
- 6% glycolic acid, an alphy hydroxy acid that reduces dead skin cell buildup.
- 2% salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid that reduces inflammation.
- Witch Hazel - a botanical known to speed the healing of wounds.
- Lavender Oil - a soothing, healing botanical.
- Green Tea - an antioxidant that protects the skin from damage.
Directions for use: After showeing, take a single saturated pad and rub over incoming stubble anywhere (even beards, for the guys out there). Use daily between waxing or shaving sessions for smoother, bump-free skin. Follow with one of bliss' super-softening body butters.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denatured, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Salicylic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (Oat), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Oil (Grapefruit), Niacinamide, Tetrasodium EDTA, PPG 26 Buteth 26, Limonene.