Image Beauty Awards 2010 - Winner
- Promotes circulation through exfoliation and massage.
- Helps reduce accumulation of stagnant fluids that contribute to lumps and bumps.
- Sloughs off dead skin cells that may be blocking the penetration of slimming solutions applied after.
"Circulation-stimulating Himalayan pink salt is the star ingredient in this new exfoliant, which may smooth away unsightly lumps and bumps for a smoother, slimmer silhouette" - WWD Beauty Biz.
- Red algae clinically demonstrated to increase circulation to: (palmaria palmata extract) enhance skin repair function, help diminish appearance of excess fluid retention.
- Himalayan pink salt exfoliates for smoother skin surface and helps: re-mineralise skin, balance skin moisture levels, improve circulation to improve skin repair and vitality, enhance penetration of cellulite treatments, detoxify skin surface.
- Grapefruit extract provides antioxidant protection and skin refreshing (citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract) peppermint extract refreshes, invigorates and cools skin surface (mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract).
Massage vigorously onto wet skin for best results. Rinse, pat dry, and follow with love handler, fatgirlslim, and/or fatgirlsleep.
- Begin at your feet and scrub upwards, using enough pressure to stimulate circulation.
- Use circular motions around your knees, at the tops, backs and inner areas of your thighs, and on the backs of your arms.
- Circle around your abdomen: from the lower right side, move up and across your across your belly-button, then down along the left side.
Sodium chloride, hydrogenated polyisobutene, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, glycerin, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, fragrance, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel powder, silica, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl crosspolymer, butylene glycol, water, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, palmaria palmata extract.