Image Beauty Awards 2010 - Winner
- Promotes circulation through exfoliation and massage.
- Helps reduce accumulation of stagnant fluids that contribute to lumps and bumps.
- Sloughs off dead skin cells that may be blocking the penetration of slimming solutions applied after.
"Circulation-stimulating Himalayan pink salt is the star ingredient in this new exfoliant, which may smooth away unsightly lumps and bumps for a smoother, slimmer silhouette" - WWD Beauty Biz.
- Red algae clinically demonstrated to increase circulation to: (palmaria palmata extract) enhance skin repair function, help diminish appearance of excess fluid retention.
- Himalayan pink salt exfoliates for smoother skin surface and helps: re-mineralise skin, balance skin moisture levels, improve circulation to improve skin repair and vitality, enhance penetration of cellulite treatments, detoxify skin surface.
- Grapefruit extract provides antioxidant protection and skin refreshing (citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract) peppermint extract refreshes, invigorates and cools skin surface (mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract).
Directions for use: Massage vigorously onto wet skin for best results. Rinse, pat dry, and follow with love handler, fatgirlslim, and/or fatgirlsleep.
- Begin at your feet and scrub upwards, using enough pressure to stimulate circulation.
- Use circular motions around your knees, at the tops, backs and inner areas of your thighs, and on the backs of your arms.
- Circle around your abdomen: from the lower right side, move up and across your across your belly-button, then down along the left side.
Ingredients: Sodium chloride, hydrogenated polyisobutene, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, glycerin, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, fragrance, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel powder, silica, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl crosspolymer, butylene glycol, water, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, palmaria palmata extract.