The World's First and only Certified Organic Range of Intimacy Products.
Yes Water-Based Organic Intimate Lubricant is discreet and indistinguishable from natural lubrication. It resolves and soothes dryness, enhances sensitivity and intensifies intimacy.
Yes Water-Based Organic Intimate Lubricant is neither a contraceptive nor a spermicide.
Yes Water-Based Organic Intimate Lubricant is:
- Free from fragrances, colour, taste and residue.
- A realistic lubrication.
- Intensely hydrating.
- Helpful in protecting mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing.
- The perfect substitute for the body's own lubrication.
- Compatible with condoms, latex and silicone toys.
- pH compatible.
- Changing your world from the inside.
Yes products contain:
- No petrochemicals (thick oils like petrolatum that coat skin).
- No parabens (skin irritants and have cancer concerns).
- No known skin irritants.
- No grapefruit seed extract (banned in Switzerland because it is often adulterated with parabens).
- No glycerine/glycerol (causes thrush outbreaks, is a skin irritant and leaves skin sticky).
- No hormones (safe to use if recovering from Breast Cancer or wanting to avoid HRT).
- No silicone (coats skin, feels yucky and is really hard to wash off).
- No propylene glycol (cell wall disrupter, pulls chemicals through and into the blood stream).
Aqua (water), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera)*, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (Guar Gum)*, Ceratonia siliqua (Locust Bean Gum)*, Linum usitatissimum (Flax extract)*, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Citric acid.
*Organically grown ingredients.