Wise Owl Zinc + Copper Biogurt is necessary for the normal function of the immune system. Copper helps protect cells from the damage caused by excess harmful free radicals.
wheat; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); added sugars; colourings; flavourings and preservatives.
- Up to 20% of the body's total zinc reserves are stored in the skin. Dandruff and the experience of dry skin can result from a zinc deficiency.
- A moderate to high intake of caffeine is associated with the depletion of zinc.
- A low copper status can increase the susceptibility to bacterial and viral proliferation.
- Over 40% of copper is concentrated in the bones. Careful considertation is required to keep copper at optimum levels as almost 50% of the population in the western world are low in copper while almost 50% are consuming too much copper
- Take one Wise Owl Zinc + Copper Biogurt tablet daily as a food substitute or as directed by a practitioner.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Lactobacillus bulgaricus* (from milk) combined with zinc citrate and copper sulphate, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose; Vegetable stearic acid; Vegetable magnesium stearate. *Lactobacillus bulgaricus is a friendly probiotic formula.