Wise Owl Bromelain is a protein-digesting enzyme, which may help to reduce inflammation and may inhibit the ability of detrimental bacteria (such as candida albicans) to adhere to the lining of the small intestine. Some nutritional experts estimate that up to 33% of the people in the western world consuming a "western diet" can experience candida albicans over-proliferation.
wheat; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); added sugars; colourings; flavourings and preservatives. Contains No Live Yeast at Time of Manufacture.
- Wise Owl Bromelain may be helpful to reduce the harmful substances that contribute to cardiovascular diseases.
- Bromelain is extracted from the stem of the pineapple plant and is a proteolytic enzyme, which can be used in the breakdown of protein to amino acids.
- Take one or two Wise Owl Bromelain tablets daily as a food substitute or as directed by a practitioner.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, natural powdered cellulose, Bromelain, Vegetable magnesium stearate; Vegetable stearic acid.