Wise Owl Vitamin B6 helps maintain healthy skin, blood cells, nervous system.
wheat; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); added sugars; colourings; flavourings and preservatives.
- This specific nutrient of the Vitamin B complex Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) may help to reduce night muscle spasms, leg cramps, hand numbness.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) may help prevent nervous and skin disorders and may help to increase your circulation and reduce blood pressure.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) is water soluble and therefore not stored in your body. If not used, it is excreted within 8 hours after ingestion, so like all the other B vitamins it needs to be replaced by whole food or supplements.
- This Food State formula also contains amino acids that can help proper absorption.
- Take one Wise Owl Vitamin B6 tablet daily as a food substitute or as directed by a practitioner.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose; Vegetable stearic acid; Yeast concentrate providing vitamin B; Vegetable magnesium stearate; Silicon dioxide; Vegetable protein; (Zein).