The primary function ofWise Owl Vitamin B5 Pantothenic, is to synthesise and metabolise, carbohydrates. It converts them from food into fuel in the form of glucose, which the body then burns as energy.
Wheat; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); added sugars; colourings; flavourings and preservatives.
- Vitamin B5, Pantothenic Acid also helps to metabolise fats and produce red blood cells and hormones from the adrenal gland and these are associated with helping the nervous system to function correctly.
- Vitamin B5 is also considered important for maintaining a healthy digestive tract, and it helps the body use other vitamins, particularly B2 or riboflavin.
- Pantothenic acid may also help the body to synthesise cholesterol.
- Take one Wise Owl Vitamin B5 Pantothenic tablet daily as a food substitute or as directed by a practitioner.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Yeast concentrate providing pantothenic acid;Cellulose; Vegetable stearic acid; Vegetable magnesium stearate; Vegetable protein (zein).