Wise Owl Selenium 200mcg possesses antioxidant activity and is necessary for cell protection from some types of damage caused by harmful free radicals.
wheat; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); added sugars; colourings; flavourings and preservatives.
- Selenium has declined in soil over the past 60 years. Selenium is an antioxidant that plays a role in the normal function of the immune system.
- Selenium is regretfully deficient in most soils and therefore crops and fruits worldwide.
- The average daily intake of selenium in the UK is 29 - 36 micrograms per day. Many experts recommend that the daily intake should be 200mcg (of elemental selenium).
- Take one Wise Owl Selenium 200mcg tablet daily as a food substitute or as directed by a practitioner.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Hydroxpropyl methyl cellulose; Vegetable stearic acid; Mineral enhanced yeast providing selenium; Vegetable magnesium stearate; Silicon dioxide; Vegetable protein (zein).