Generally, the best way to obtain all necessary nutrients whilst pregnant or lactating is to eat a healthy diet, however, some circumstances may require the addition of supplements. If you are suffering badly with morning sickness or nausea, it may mean that you do not have a sufficient dietary intake, or the nutrients are being poorly absorbed through the digestive system. Wise Owl Pregnancy Multivitamin Formula contains essential vitamins and minerals which are extremely tolerant, even during the early months of pregnancy.
wheat; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); added sugars; colourings; flavourings and preservatives.
- Iron requirements increase significantly as the growing baby takes more from the mother during the later stages of pregnancy.
- Zinc and the B Vitamins are essential for the development of the baby.
- Both calcium and magnesium are essential for the growth, development and the babies’ bones and teeth.
- Take one Wise Owl Pregnancy Multivitamin Formula tablet daily as a food substitute or as directed by a practitioner.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Mineral enhanced yeast providing: calcium,magnesium, iron, selenium, zinc, copper, chromium, and manganese;vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; beta carotene incorporated in carrot concentrate; vitamin E combined in vegetable oil; yeast concentrate providing: niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, vitamin B6, thiamin, vitamin B12 and vitamin D; vegetable stearic acid; biotin, choline and inositol incorporated in corn meal; folic acid and vitamin K incorporated in alfalfa concentrate; vegetable magnesium stearate;silica; sodium borate; sodium molybdate VI; vegetable protein.