Wise Owl Milk Thistle + Kelp possesses antioxidant properties. Milk thistle has been used traditionally as a tonic for the liver. Kelp offers a valuable source of minerals and iodine which is necessary for the normal production of energy metabolism and thyroid hormones.
wheat; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); added sugars; colourings; flavourings and preservatives. Contains No Live Yeast at Time of Manufacture.
- The antioxidant activity of milk thistle is due to its Silymarin content. Silymarin may exert a protective effect to the Liver.
- Kelp is a source of the carotenoid Zeaxanthin which is known to play an important role in maintaining the health of the macula of the eye.
- Take one Wise Owl Milk Thistle + Kelp tablet daily as a food substitute or as directed by a practitioner.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Milk thistle powder; Kelp powder; Capsule shell: Vegetable cellulose.