Wise Owl Glucosamine helps maintain healthy joints, bones, ligaments and tendons and is necessary for the structure of cartilage and other connective tissue.
wheat; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); added sugars; colourings; flavourings and preservatives.
- Glucosamine occurs naturally in the joints and muscles where it plays a role in the mobility and smooth working of connective tissues.
- Glucosamine is particularly suitable for joint care and mobility.
- This form of Glucosamine is highly bioavailable and a high absorption of up to 98%.
- Take two Wise Owl Glucosamine tablets daily as a food substitute or as directed by a practitioner.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Non shellfish source glucosamine hydrochloride*, Capsule shell: Vegetable cellulose. *from the fungus aspergillus niger.