The Food State nutrients in Wise Owl Childrens Multivitamin and Mineral help provide some nutrients that are in short supply in the food chain. It is a regretful fact that many foods designed for our children are manufactured from undesirable chemicals and very little nourishment. At this important time of development specific nutrients are required to help strengthen the immune system and help support healthy growth. This formula was originally designed by one of the Food State pioneers for his own children. In the years since the formulas introduction many children have grown up with Food State formulas from child to adult.
wheat; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); added sugars; colourings; flavourings and preservatives.
- The levels of nutrients in this Food State formula are designed for the needs of children between the ages of four up to the age of ten or eleven years old.
- This formula does not use sweeteners, waxes, colours and artificial "smells" that some non Food State supplement companies have to entice children to take a pill.
- Take one Wise Owl Childrens Multivitamin and Mineral tablet daily as a food substitute or as directed by a practitioner.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Mineral enhanced yeast providing iron; Zinc; Selenium; Copper manganese vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; Beta carotene incorporated in carrot concentrate; Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose; Yeast concentrate providing niacin; Pantothenic acid; Riboflavin; Vitamin B6 thiamin; Vitamin D and Vitamin B12; Vitamin E combined in vegetable oil; Vegetable stearic acid; Vegetable magnesium stearate; Silicon dioxide; Folic acid incorporated in alfalfa concentrate; Potassium iodide; Vegetable protein (zein).