16 hour Nourishing intense treatment mascara adds volume and definition whilst promoting natural lash growth!
Wild About Beauty's magnificent Nourishing Nutrilash Mascara naturally promotes stronger, thicker lashes. Full of naturally derived active ingredients, it not only adds volume and definition, it also conditions and enhances your natural lash growth.
This must-have mascara contains Marine Algae Extract which works as a treatment to increase lash length and density, whilst Cotton Bloom and Grape Seed Extract protect and strengthen your lashes, Quackgrass extract keeps them packed with moisture and looking luscious.
- Ultra creamy texture to create lashes which are visibly defined and enhanced
- 6x naturally derived active ingredients to promote natural lash growth
- Free from Parabens and Talc
- Two Marine Algae – stimulating properties
- Cotton Bloom – protects and strengthens lashes
- Thyme Extract – anti inflammatory
- Quackgrass Extract – moisturising and strengthening
- Grape Seed Extract – protects lashes
- Lipidic Polymers – natural blend of polymers
Apply Wild About Beauty Nutrilash Nourishing Mascara to clean lashes from root to tip. For colour intensity and a heavier build add additional coat of mascara once the first application is dry.
Water/ (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl, Acrylate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Candelilla Wax, Butylene Glycol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/(Cera Carnauba), Pvp, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylene Brassylate, Nylon-12, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Laureth-21, Potassium Sorbate, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Alcohol, Hexylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Agropyron Repens Root Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate.
May Contain: (+/-) Ci 77891, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 77007, Ci 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 77510, Ci 77288, Ci 77289.