A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of minor sports injuries, muscular pain, stiffness and sprains.
- Suitable for adults, elderly people and children.
- Do not use on open wounds.
- Based on traditional use only.
- Do not store above 25°C.
Weleda Arnica Bumps and Bruises Spray is suitable for vegans.
For application to the skin, wash hands before and after use.
Adults, the elderly and children over 6 years: Spray one or two metered doses of Weleda Arnica Bumps and Bruises Spray onto the affected area, up to four times a day and allow to dry. May also be sprayed onto a damp cloth and applied as a compress. Traditionally applied immediately after injury to prevent development of bruising.
Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients or other plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
If symptoms worsen or persist after two weeks, consult a doctor.
Active ingredients: 1g of spray contains: 0.1g of tincture from Arnica (equivalent to 0.05g Arnica Montana L. fresh whole plant).
Also contains ethanol and water.