Why Krill Oil and not fish oil?
The Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA) in Krill Oil are bound to phospholipids, a major component of human cell membranes, and thus more rapidly absorbed. The fatty acids in fish oil are in triglyceride form and are absorbed much slower. Krill Oil is also rich in the naturally occurring antioxidant – Astaxanthin.
Why is marine-sourced Omega-3 (EPA/ DHA), like Krill Oil, good for me?
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy levels of blood triglycerides
- Protects the cardiovascular system
- Maintains the health of the arteries
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function
- Helps to maintain joint health
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision