Intensive, effective, results driven wrinkle restriction treatment.
Transformulas WrinkleBlock Line Restriction Crème visibly combats the signs of ageing with a 52% reduction in wrinkles and 82% increase in skin smoothness.
Searching for the secret of eternal youth? You may have just found it. Transformulas new skin cream is made with advanced age fighting ingredients including Vitamin E and Syn-ake, a synthetic snake venom which freezes time. Clinical trials show that after just 90 seconds wrinkles are less noticeable - with a 52 per cent reduction in 28 days. Transformulas WrinkleBlock Line Restriction Crème lessens wrinkles and inhibits the muscle contractions which cause creases without losing facial movement or expression. Containing a synthetic substance which mimics the venom of the Temple Viper, it’s a safe and non-invasive way to look visibly younger.
Time should be stored in our memory, not visibly as small wrinkles on our skin.
- Freezes facial movement.
- Smoothes, lifts tired skin.
- Helps brighten and firm the whole facial appearance.
- Defines bone structure.
- Non invasive alternative to injectables.
Using fingertips, apply a small amount of Transformulas WrinkleBlock Line Restriction Crème to freshly cleansed skin, before any daily or evening moisturiser. Gently massage into the face and wrinkle area with delicate upward movements.
For the crows feet area use the third fingertip to apply a small amount of Transformulas WrinkleBlock Line Restriction Crème - sweeping across the brow bone, out towards the temple and holding for 3-5 seconds before sweeping back under the eye towards the nose. Don't treat too close to the eye rim area.
- Syn-ake: Small synthetic tri-peptide that mimics the activity of Waglerin-a, a polypeptide that is found in the venom of the Temple Viper.
- Xantham Gum: Has skin hydrating properties.
- Softolive: A fine non greasy blend of olive derived emollients that give skin an amazingly soft feel and a natural bloom.
- Dehydag Wax: A derivative of palm oil that contributes to the products structure.