- 100% organic cotton absorbent core
- Rayon and viscose free
- Cellulose pulp free
- Chlorine and dioxin free
- Perfume free
- Ultra-thin, discreet and comfortable
- Special cotton coversheet to stop fibres from sticking to your skin
- Wrapped individually for portability
Did you know? The majority of gynaecologists and midwives recommend the use of natural cotton products during your period.
Why use 100% organic cotton products?
- Breathable: Admits air to flow through its fibres
- Guarantees an optimal level of humidity with the outside: to limit skin dehydration
- Physiological body’s pH compatibility: its compatible with the human body’s physiological PH. It does not alter the natural acidity of the skin
- Chemical & dioxin free: regular cotton is one of the world's most chemically sprayed crops
More about Time of the Month:
Time of the Month offer a premium range of certified 100% organic cotton, eco-friendly sanitary products. The sleek and discreet white boxes can be thrown into your handbag without causing the usual embarrassment if your bag falls open.
Your health is at the centre of everything you do and Time of the Month’s products have been developed with this in mind and an environmental conscience. The Time of the Month range of liners, pads and tampons are:
- 95% biodegradable and dissolve naturally in landfills
- Hypoallergenic to reduce the risks of vaginal irritations and allergy
- Compatible with your body’s natural pH
- Free from Perfume, Viscose, Rayon and Cellulose pulp (obtained from felling trees in rainforests)
- Not bleached with Chlorine or Dioxin
- Made from 100% Pure Certified organic cotton (a naturally breathable fibre, which is healthier for your body)
All Time of the Month products have been certified by the ICEA (Environmental & Ethical Certification Institute) and GOTS (Global Organic Standard) Associations.
1 Customer Reviews
Always arrives within a few days. Wish there was an option on the site to view all products from a brand though (if there is I can't see it), as sometimes I want to see all rather than go back to main menu each time.