Cut throat shave the Bluebeards way with this stylish replaceable blade shavette! Features the distinctive Bluebeards logo on the handle.
The shavette is a close relative to the straight or cut throat razor with the difference being that the blades can be changed, just like a safety razor. This means you don't have to worry about stopping and sharpening yet enjoy the closeness of a straight razor shave!
Comes in plastic slip case. Features the distinctive Bluebeards logo on the handle and the metal blade holder is laser etched with the Bluebeards skull!
Length is 24cm fully open.
Blades not included.
The Bluebeards Revenge Shavette Razor uses standard double edged razor blades which are readily available in most supermarkets and online. These need to be snapped in half prior to insertion in the holder. This process is very simple, please follow the instructions below.
1. With the blade still in its wrapping carefully bend lengthwise until the blade snaps. Open wrapper and place to one side.
2. Open the top hinged cover of the shavette until it is fully back.
3. Split the blade holder so that the shavette is now fanned out into 3 parts.
4. Carefully take one half of the blade you previously snapped in half and place against the location pins.
5. Carefully close the other half of the blade holder over the blade until the pins locate in the holes. If the blade moves slightly at this point then just lightly push back in position (but not with your fingers). Push the hinged cover back over the blade holder, a small portion of the edge of the blade should be showing evenly.
6. Congratulations you are now ready to commence shaving.