Talika Eye Dream relaxes the eye contour while providing it with regenerative ingredients to contribute to the rejuvenation of the skin and hydrating ingredients to ensure optimum moisturising from the moment you drift off to the minute you awake.
What happens at night:
Sleep is often considered an underrated and ignored wellness necessity of life.
However, if decay, degradation, breakdown (called "catabolism") is maximal during the day (when awaken), renewal (called "anabolism") is maximal during certain phases of sleep.
Sleep is the body in recovery mode. It is the time when the body seeks out all available amino acids, and other micro nutrients to make new material essential to the rebuild its strength. In addition, night time is a period during which the eye contour loses more than 50% of its moisture.
How does Talika Eye Dream works:
Talika Eye Dream acts in 3 ways:
- it relaxes the eye contour (to calm down the under eye skin);
- it provides regenerative ingredients to contribute to the rejuvenation of the skin;
- it ensure optimum moisturising from the moment you drift off to the minute you awake.
After just one month, researchers observed:
An improvement of +146% in the regeneration of the eye contour skin
- 39% in average wrinkle length (up to -50%)
- 23% in average wrinkle depth (up to -40%)
One application every evening, on the cleansed eye contour.
Before bed, simply pad the Talika Eye Dream wand underneath your eyes and over contours.
- Algae Extract: Emollient and tonic properties (emollient- acts as softening/ calming effect)
- Vitamin F: Preventing dehydration
- Soybean Protein Extract: Increase oxygen consumption of the skin
- Lipo-Dipeptide: Active ingredient bringing comfort and softness
- Horse Chestnut Herbasol
- Extracts Of Soy Protein
- Lime And Orange Blossom Floral Waters