Stila Perfecting Concealer is a fuller coverage concealer that produces a delicate, semi-matte finish that's ideal for hiding under eye circles, scars, redness, and other imperfections. Select a shade that blends with and complements your skin tone.
- Stila Perfecting Concealer can be used as a concealer on the skin and under the eyes. It can be also used as a full coverage foundation using Brush #27.
- When using the product as a concealer, apply it after foundation and before powder.
- When you are using Stila Perfecting Concealer as foundation, apply Hydrating Primer or a tinted moisturiser first, this will allow the concealer to smooth over any surface and look extremely perfected.
- Finding the perfect shade of under eye concealer can be tricky. The correct shade is the one that best matches the skin. If it looks yellow it is too dark; if it looks gray it is too light.
- To conceal blemishes, use the of Brush #2 in a stippling motion. It will correct the discoloration and help the skin to appear smoother.
- A cross hatching motion with Brush #26 is effective to smooth out the skin and diminish the appearance of pores.
- For more coverage, mix Perfecting Concealer with your foundation.
- Fingers work well when applying perfecting concealer. When using this technique, press the product into the skin in areas where needed for more coverage.
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Hydrogenated Styrene/ Isoprene Copolymer, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Boron Nitride, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, <+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)>.
Please note: Stila is excluded from all discount offers and promotions.