The ultra light, easy to use Stila Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup formula provides medium coverage and a semi-matte finish. The oil-free formula is both blend-able and build-able, leaving a natural vibrancy on the skin.
For best results, apply Stila Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup and blend with your fingertips or a sponge.
- Apply Stila Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup to 10 percent of the face and blend for an optimal finish that covers yet still appears like skin. Layer the product in areas that need more coverage.
- For the smoothest texture, use feathering strokes with the number Brush #27 to apply the product.
- For a flawless finish, use Perfecting Concealer on top of Natural Finish.
- Set Natural Finish with Hydrating Finishing Powder for a more natural look or Sheer Pressed Powder for a more matte look.
- Use the number Brush #9 damp with Natural Finish to smooth and correct the hard to reach areas around the nose and eyes. This technique works best with a soft, stippling motion.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Phenyl Trimethicone, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-11, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon-12, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Tribehenin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Laureth-7, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Simethicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxde (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).
Please note: Stila is excluded from all discount offers and promotions.