Natural 100% Organic Foot Balm infused with peppermint and lavender to provide intensive care for your feet. Massage in and let the olive oil and beeswax nourish and soften dry feet and cracked heels while rosemary helps improve circulation and reduce foot odour.
Soften and nourish dry feet, hard skin and repair cracked heels with Spiezia Organics Soothing Leg & Foot Balm. Massage the foot cream into the sole and heel of your feet as well as over and between the toes. Cooling peppermint and calming Lavender help to care for your feet by stimulating circulation and controlling the spread of any nasty bacteria on the surface that could cause infection or cause foot odour. To really help renew feet, try gently exfoliating the feet with the Spiezia Organics Lemongrass & Marigold Body Scrub, or give yourself a pedicure at home by using Cuticle Oil to keep nails strong and healthy.
- Peppermint naturally deodorises feet.
- Beeswax intensively nourishes feet and helps soften cracked heels.
- Massage into the legs and let the Rosemary help improve circulation.
- Eucalyptus has anti-viral properties, cooling in the summer and protecting in the winter.
Rub a small amount of Spiezia Organics Soothing Leg & Foot Balm on the palm of your hands and gently massage all over the foot paying special attention to in between the toes and behind the heels. Massage each toe individually to increase circulation. For dried chapped feet put on some cotton socks overnight to deepen the nourishment and hydration. Apply morning and night.
- Chickweed / Stellaria Media
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil / Olea Europaea
- Lavender Essential Oil / Lavandula Angustifolia
- Peppermint / Mentha Piperata