A luxurious Hand Cream that comes in the form of a rich balm to lock in moisture and soak in deeper than traditional water based creams. Made from Beeswax and Jojoba Oil and infused with Sweet Orange and Ylang Ylang essential oils to envelop your hands in an exotic but gentle fragrance.
Always a popular product when Spiezia Organics visits different events around the country, Spiezia Organics Moisturising Hand Balm is different to most hand creams in that it’s oil based. Olive oil and Beeswax intensively moisturise your hands leaving them soft and protected. The exotic aromas of Sweet Orange and Ylang Ylang essential oils add a little more luxury while helping to heal the skin and increase circulation. Because there is no water in Spiezia Organics Moisturising Hand Balm you only need to use a tiny amount (around half a pea size) so it’ll last much longer than traditional hand creams.
- Olive oil intensively moisturises and beeswax softens the skin.
- Keeps hands smooth and nourishes.
- Stimulates circulation allowing nutrients to penetrate the skin.
- Contains no water so you only need a tiny amount – lasts for ages.
Apply a small amount (about half a pea size) of Spiezia Organics Moisturising Hand Balm into the palms of your hands and gently massage, paying special attention to around the cuticles. Massage each finger individually to increase circulation. For dried chapped hands put some cotton gloves on overnight for further deeper nourishment to the hands. Apply morning and night or as required.
- Apricot Kernel Oil / Prunus Armeniaca
- Jojoba Oil
- Mandarin Peel Essential Oil / Citrus Reticulata
- Rose Geranium / Pelargonium Graveolens