A divine sugar and olive oil based scrub to exfoliate and polish your skin leaving it beautifully soft, smooth and healthy.
We’re all about keeping the skin healthy and moisturised, so when we were formulating the Lemongrass & Marigold Body Scrub (inspired by the popular Lemongrass & Marigold soap) we decided to use sugar rather than salt to avoid drying out your skin. We opted for a blend of natural 100% organic golden caster sugar and soft brown sugar which work to exfoliate and polish the body, whilst the olive oil content gently moisturises skin leaving it super soft and silky.
- Gently exfoliates and polishes the skin.
- Lemongrass & Marigold stimulates circulation while repairing the skin.
- Refreshingly sweet Lemongrass aroma.
- Does not dry out the skin like traditional salt body scrubs.
You’ll find that you only need to use Spiezia Organics Lemongrass & Marigold Body Scrub once a week to keep skin healthy and renewed. While you’re in the shower, just take about a 50p sized amount in the palm of your hand for your arms and legs and massage into the skin working up from the legs to the shoulders and arms. Gentle circular motions are best to distribute the sugars over the body and remove excess skin cells. Wash the sugars off the body and leave the Calendula infused oil on the skin. You can now massage in a moisturiser such as the Restorative Body Balm to keep the skin hydrated.
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) flower extract
- Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) leaf oil
- Elaes Guineesis (Palm) kernel oil
- Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower) seed oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) fruit oil
- Sucrose (Dark Brown Sugar)
- Sucrose (Golden Caster Sugar)
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) seed butter
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) germ oil