Achieve softer, supple skin with Softsole Exfoliating Foot Peel:
- A safe and effective at-home treatment to exfoliate your feet.
- Softens calluses and cracked heels and removes hardened skin from your feet.
- Wraps containing active ingredients slip onto the feet for a 120 minute period.
- Hardened skin begins to peel after 3-7 days to reveal softer skin in just 2 weeks.
Why you need Softsole Exfoliating Foot Peel:
75% of women have hardened skin and cracked heels on their feet*.
What causes cracked heels?
- Inactive sweat glands
- Dry skin
- Prolonged standing
- Wearing shoes with an open back
- Improperly fitting shoes.
Symptoms of cracked heels:
- Hard growth of skin on the outer edge of the heel
- Yellow or dark skin on the heel
- Increased pain in thin soled or open back shoes
- Peeling and cracked skin.
- 1 Pair Foot Wraps 50ml
- 1 Pair Protective Socks
- 1 After Peel Moisturiser 25ml
- 1 Patch Test Sachet 3ml
- Instruction Leaflet
- Zip-lock Bag (for safe disposal of used wraps and socks)
For regular size feet - up to size 8 (UK)/9 (AUS)/43 (EU)/10.5 (USA).
*Independent research conducted by St. George Foot Clinic, Sydney.
1. Apply Softsole foot wraps.
2. Wait 120 minutes and wash off.
3. Peeling begins in 3-7 days.
4. After 2 weeks - softer skin.
Approximately every 3 months. Extreme cases may require application every 4-6 weeks.
Read the enclosed instructions/precautions carefully before use. Not suitable for children, pregnant women or diabetics. Individual results may vary.
Softsole contains natural ingredients including Salicylic Acid, Castor oil, Glycolic Acid, Lemon Extract & Vitamin E:
- Salicylic Acid encourages the shedding of dead skin cells.
- Castor Oil assists the exfoliation of skin cells to reveal a more youthful complexion.
- Glycolic Acid assists the exfoliation of skin cells to reveal a more youthful complexion.
- Citrus Lemon Extract moisturises the skin, making it soft and supple.
- Vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant.