Snoreeze Oral Strips are the convenient alternative to Snoreeze Throat Spray. These fast dissolving, mint flavoured strips target the main cause of snoring and are ideal if you tend to snore more when lying on your back.
Oral Strips contain a unique time-release formula, which coats the back of the throat throughout the night and reduces the vibrations of the soft tissues, helping to stop snoring.
Snoreeze helps you and your partner enjoy a peaceful night's sleep.
Snoreeze Oral Strips are based on natural active ingredients including:
- Peppermint Oil - to improve airflow and tone the tissues
- Vitamin E and Sodium Hyaluronate - to moisturise and tone the throat tissues for added comfort
- Guar Gum - for added lubrication.
Directions for use:
1. Simply place a Snoreeze Oral Strip on the roof of your mouth
2. Allow it to dissolve for approximately 60 seconds.
Ingredients: pectin (from apples)*, aqua, glycerin*, peppermint oil*, cellulose*, sorbitan stearate*, polysorbate 60*, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), menthol (from peppermint)*, aspartame**, potassium sorbate, sodium saccharin, acesulfame K, hyaluronic acid*, guar gum*, citric acid*, blue FCF.
**A source of phenylalanine.
Snoreeze Oral Strips are suitable for vegetarians, and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
Snoreeze Oral Strips are medically certified and have been produced to pharmaceutical standards.