A perfectly balanced moisturising butter cream, containing luxurious natural ingredients to help prolong and enhance a sunless tan.
Benefits of Sienna X Radiance Body Balm:
- Lemongrass and ginger fragrance.
- Shea butter, excellent moisturiser and emollient.
- Coconut oil to help moisturise and condition skin.
- Sweet almond oil – restores elasticity and smoothness.
- Anti-oxidant vitamin E to help protect against premature ageing.
- Fine gold mica, subtle flecks enhance tanned skin with a luminescent sheen.
- Paraben free.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Shea butter (butyrospermum parkii): A wonderful emollient high in stigmasterol, an ingredient helpful in aching, stiff joints. Studies show shea butter improves micro circulation, thereby reducing puffiness and protecting the skin as a rich emollient.
- Sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis): Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins for all skin types, it is similar to the oil naturally developed by the skin to protect it and is well absorbed. Sweet almond oil has a rich density of oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids and is often used and dryness, as well as for softening and to relieve skin itchiness moisturising.
- Vitamin E: To help protect against premature ageing.
Directions for use:
- Pour Sienna X Radiance Body Balm onto dry hands.
- Massage over your face (avoiding eyes) and body.
- Concentrate on dry areas such as knees, ankles, hands and elbows.
- Use morning and night after a developed spray tan for longer lasting results.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl octanoate, Glycol palmitate, Stearic acid, Cocos nucifera, Prunus dulcis, Glyceryl stearate SE, Isopropyl palmitate, Butyrospermum parkii, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl urea, Cetyl alcohol, Lanolin alcohol, Mica, Parfum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl acetate, Limonene, Benzyl alcohol, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Butylphenyl methyl proprional, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium chloride, Magnesium nitrate, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 77891, CI 77792.