For over 1000 years, Shea Butter has been used as a miracle cream for treating dry, damaged and aging skin. Shea Life 100% Whipped Organic Shea Butter is unique for its cosmetic and therapeutic benefits. Shea Butter’s unparalleled moisturising properties are due to several natural moisturisers present in the cream.
The moisturisers (saponifiable fraction) in Shea Butter are the same moisturisers produced by the sebaceous glands in the skin. What sets Shea Butter apart from other seed oils is its exceptionally large healing fraction (nonsaponifiable fraction), which contains important nutrients, vitamins, and other valuable phyto-nutrients required for healing.
The size of the healing fraction in shea butter is high, and unparalleled to other seed oils. Shea Life 100% Whipped Organic Shea Butter improves the conditions listed below. As you use this multi-purpose cream you are likely to discover additional uses.
1. Dry skin conditioning
2. Sensitive skin
3. Skin peeling, after tanning
4. Sunburn prevention
5. Shaving cream for a smooth silky shave
6. Small skin wounds
7. Skin cracks
8. Skin rash or skin salve
9. Anti ageing skin cream
10. Tough or rough skin (on feet)
11. Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
12. Massage oil or base oil
13. Supports treatment of eczema and psoriasis
14. Supports treatment of dermatitis
- Apply and massage into to dry skin.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter).