Seven Seas Pregnancy Trying For A Baby contains vitamins and minerals for pre-conception and early pregnancy with Folic Acid and Vitamin D plus Iron.
- Helps regulates your hormonal activity
- Supports your normal fertility and normal reproduction whilst trying to conceive.
- Helps support the healthy development of your baby once you have conceived
- Supports healthy neural tube development
Recommended Daily Intake - One A Day.
If you miss a pill, don’t worry, simply miss a day.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children – Keep out of sight and reach.
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Replace Lid Securely
- Store in a cool, dry place, below 25oC.
Ferrous Fumarate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Selenite Prep. (Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite), Zinc Oxide, Crosslinked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Tablet Coat (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Anthocyanins; Talc, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid), Vitamin D Prep. (Maltodextrin, Ethylcellulose, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin D), Vitamin B12 Prep. (Mannitol, Vitamin B12), Vitamin B6, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Folic Acid, Biotin.
Energy, Protein, Carbohydrate and Fat negligible.
RDA = EC Recommended Daily Allowance
* = RDA Not Established