Did you know that, on average, we girls spend over two hours a week blow drying and styling our locks? And so it's utterly hair-raising when we emerge from our daily shower or bath, to find no vague resemblance to the hair we had a few minutes before!
The solution? A unique shower cap that does what it says... SAVES THE BLOW DRY! It's the first to combine gorgeous, waterproof design with an internal layer of super-absorbent micro-weave towelling, which ZAPS humidity and condensation, bathroom-proofing hair to leave it dry and bouncy.
- Super absorbent micro-weave inner layer zaps bathroom condensation and humidity that can build up under normal shower caps.
- Roomy enough for even the longest, thickest hair.
- Comfortable fab-flex grip prevents hair from escaping.
- Reversible, to wear over intensive hair conditioning treatments and prevent drips.
Stylist: "Sexy it is not, but this humidity-proof shower cap is our new saviour."
Cosmopolitan: "What's this? A cute shower hat that actually stops your hair getting wet? Amaze!"
Hair Ideas: "Gone are the days of the leaky old shower cap. This brand new shower cap has a dual-layer design which ensures that the humidity doesn't get the best of your barnet. So no more post-shower frizzy hair disasters - hurrah!"
Important tips for best results:
- Brush hair
- If hair is long, clip up with a clasp or slide
- Push any stray strands up into hat & ensure hair line is covered
- Happily bathe or shower, whilst looking super cute
- Dry body and face before removing your Save the Blow Dry Shower Cap
- Shake Save the Blow Dry Shower Cap to remove excess water.
The cap should be left between uses so that the inner layer can dry (hung up or stood upside down) and it can be gently hand-washed if required, using mild detergent and no fabric conditioner (as this will affect the absorbency of the micro-weave inner layer). If used on the reverse over intensive conditioning treatments, simply wipe clean the PVC outer layer after use.