Helps stop nails breaking and virtually ends splitting, peeling and cracking.
How Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener works:
- Titanium and real micro-diamonds formula instantly bonds to strengthen and seal fragile nail layers with a virtually shatterproof, protective shield.
- Locks in moisture to nourish and help stop breaking, so nails can grow.
- Real diamond particles are known to add strength and durability, plus give brillliant lustrous shine.
- Strengthens nails by bonding the weaker layers of the nail plate together.
- Quick drying formula, that can be used as a base or top coat too!
- Shake gently. Apply one coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener to clean, dry, bare nails. Let dry.
- For extra protection apply a second coat, or use as a strengthening base coat.
- Try using it as a 7 day treatment:
- Day 1:
Apply 1-2 thin coats to dry, clean, bare nails, apply nail polish if desired.
- Day 3:
Apply a further thin coat over the existing nail treatment / colour.
- Day 6:
Remove all products from nails (using Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover – as this will dry out your nails the least) and leave bare for 24 hours.
- Day 7:
You may begin the treatment again. Repeat usage will give you the results you desire so make sure you stick at it.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol,
Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Etocrylene, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Diamond Powder, D&C Violet No. 2 (CI 60725)