All Salcura products come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Click here to find out more.
Salcura DermaSpray Intensive Skin Nourishment Spray has a proven track record and is Salcura's most effective and practical solution for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other related skin conditions. Here’s why:
- Liquid Spray:
- Fast and deep skin absorption.
- Doesn’t need rubbing in.
- Pure & Natural:
- No known side effects.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy/breast feeding.
- Non Greasy:
- No staining of clothes or bed linen.
- No mess when used on skin or scalp.
- Relieves Itching:
- Calms the skin.
- Helps to break the itch-scratch cycle.
Salcura DermaSpray Intensive Skin Nourishment Spray is both innovative and unique. Developed specifically for adults & children (12 months) with eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, urticaria and dry, itchy skin. It combines an effective steroid and chemical free, nutrient rich formulation with a hassle free spray on application.
Providing rapid itch relief, the fine liquid sinks deep into the skin to nourish skin cells earlier on in their life cycle - making them healthier when then are at the surface and so far less likely to display symptoms associated with serious conditions including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, urticaria and dry, itchy skin.
The Advantages of a Spray:
A spray application can also be far more practical and economical than a cream. It can easily be used in the hair-line/scalp and doesn't need to be rubbed if so desired. Atomising the liquid through a spray head means little wastage, minimal liquid use and an even coverage over the skin.
Star ingredient - Sea Buckthorn Oil:
- Reduces inflammation.
- Calms and soothes skin.
- Nourishes Skin Cells.
- Contains Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 that helps rejuvenate skin.
Salcura DermaSpray Intensive Skin Nourishment Spray is suitable for adults and children over 12 months.
For infants under 12 months or people with hyper-sensitive skin then Salcura recommend the milder DermaSpray Gentle.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1. Apply Salcura DermaSpray Intensive Skin Nourishment Spray at least 3-4 times a day initially onto the affected areas.
2. Reduce this application frequency as the inflammation and symptoms subside.
3. When skin has returned to relative normality, continue using the product to top the skin up with DermaSpray's vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. This should keep the symptoms controlled.
4. When applying to the face and around the eyes, Salcura suggest spraying onto a cotton pad then wiping onto the skin to give more control over the spray action and to avoid contact with eyes.
Water (Aqua), Vitamin and Mineral Solution, Dead Sea Minerals (Maris Sal), Vegetable Glycerine, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Hippophaes Rhamnoides), Swamp Paperbark Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Ericafolia), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus), Manuka Oil (Leptospermum Scoparium), Australian Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Spicatum), Lemon Tea Tree Oil (Leptospermum Petersonii)
Peppermint Oil (Mentha Arvensis), Lavender Oil (Lavendula Augustifolia), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare), Aloe Vera Oil (Aloe Barbadensis), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annus).