All Salcura products come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Click here to find out more.
Salcura DermaSpray Gentle Skin Nourishment Spray has a proven track record and is one of Salcura's most effective and practical solutions for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other related skin conditions when the skin is very sensitive. Here's why:
- Liquid Spray:
- Fast and deep skin absorption.
- Doesn't need rubbing in.
- Pure & Natural:
- No known side effects.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy/breast feeding.
- Non Greasy:
- No staining of clothes or bed linen.
- No mess when used on skin or scalp.
- Relieves Itching:
- Calms the skin.
- Helps to break the itch-scratch cycle.
Salcura DermaSpray Gentle Skin Nourishment Spray is both innovative and unique. Developed specifically for babies under 12 months old and those with hypersensitive skin, it combines an effective steroid and chemical free formulation with a hassle free spray on application. The fine liquid sinks deep into the skin to nourish skin cells - making them healthier so they are far less likely to display symptoms associated with serious conditions including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, urticaria and dry, itchy skin.
The Advantages of a Spray:
A spray application can also be far more practical and economical than a cream. It can easily be used in the hair-line/scalp and doesn't need to be rubbed if so desired. Atomising the liquid through a spray head means little wastage, minimal liquid use and an even coverage over the skin.
Star ingredient - Sea Buckthorn Oil:
- Reduces inflammation.
- Calms and soothes skin.
- Nourishes skin cells.
- Contains Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 that helps rejuvenate skin.
Salcura DermaSpray Gentle Skin Nourishment Spray is suitable for infants under 12 months or people with hypersensitive skin.
For children over 12 months or people with relatively normal skin sensitivity then Salcura recommend DermaSpray Intensive.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1. Apply Salcura DermaSpray Gentle Skin Nourishment Spray at least 3-4 times a day initially onto the affected areas.
2. Reduce this application frequency as the inflammation and symptoms subside.
3. When skin has returned to relative normality, continue using the product to top the skin up with DermaSpray's vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. This should keep the symptoms controlled.
4. When applying to the face and around the eyes, Salcura suggest spraying onto a cotton pad then wiping onto the skin to give more control over the spray action and to avoid contact with eyes.
In cases of more severe surface skin damage and dryness, use Salcura DermaSpray Gentle Skin Nourishment Spray in conjunction with Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser - applying shortly AFTER the spray.
Water (Aqua), Vitamin and Mineral Solution, Dead Sea Minerals (Maris Sal), Vegetable Glycerine, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Hippophaes Rhamnoides), Manuka Oil (Leptospermum Scoparium), Australian Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Spicatum), Swamp Paperbark Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Ericafolia), Lemon Tea Tree Oil (Leptospermum Petersonii), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annus), Lavender Oil (Lavendula Augustifolia), Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare), Aloe Vera Oil (Aloe Barbadensis), Calendula Oil (Calendula Officinalis), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis).