All Salcura products come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Click here to find out more.
Salcura Bath Oil is a non-paraffin based, effective and pleasant to use solution for dry and sensitive skin at bath time. Here's why:
- Omega Rich Formula:
- High content of nourishing Sea Buckthorn, vital for skin healing and skin repair.
- Moisturises dry and flaky skin.
- No Nasties - 100% Pure & Natural:
- Suitable for all skin types, especially young babies.
- Contains no harmful artificial ingredients such as paraffin and parabens.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy/breast feeding.
Salcura Bath Oil is a unique skin cleanser that will nourish, moisturise and restore dry, itchy, irritable and aggravated skin. It provides maximum hydration to the skin and only contains a natural blend of omegas, vitamins and minerals.
Salcura Bath Oil contains Omega’s 3, 6, 7 and 9 derived from high-grade Sea Buckthorn berries. Sea Buckthorn has been widely acknowledged for many years as an effective anti-oxidising, skin healing ingredient.
Alongside Sea Buckthorn Salcura use Borage Oil to reduce inflammation and moisturise the skin. These two key ingredients, in partnership with other natural vitamins minerals and oils are specially blended to promote cell tissue regeneration and moisturisation.
Star ingredient - Sea Buckthorn Oil:
- Reduces inflammation.
- Calms and soothes skin.
- Nourishes skin cells.
- Contains Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 that helps rejuvenate skin.
Salcura Bath Oil is suitable for adults and children over 3 months.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Add approx. 30ml (4 capfuls) of Salcura Bath Oil into a warm bath and mix.
- Bathe for about 15 minutes.
- Do not use soap.
- Gently pat skin dry with towel afterwards.
Infants: As above but reduce quantities accordingly in relation to bath size.
Take care not to slip in the bath.
Safflower Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius), Borage Oil (Borago Officinalis), Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare), Cannabaceae Oil (Cannabis Sativa), Organic Vitamin E Compound (Tocopherol), Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophaes Rhamnoids).