STEAMCREAM is a multipurpose cream uniquely formulated using pure, unrefined steam for maximum absorption.
STEAMCREAM represents the latest concept in skincare. Using a revolutionary steam-infused manufacturing process, STEAMCREAM provides a long-lasting, intensive and effective form of skincare that can be used on face, body and hands.
STEAMCREAM have pioneered the use of a steam technique to create this unique, gentle and loosely-bound emulsion. This looseness allows each ingredient – including a moisturising and soothing oatmeal infusion, orange flower water and healing lavender oil – to breakdown and penetrate areas of the skin that other creams find hard to reach.
Packaged in a compact, flush-lid aluminium tin featuring unique and collectable designs, STEAMCREAM is a perfect on-the-go product – convenient to slip into your bag, take to work, to school, on holidays or to the gym. And it’s hand luggage friendly at just 75g!
- Gives a noticeable effect that can be felt on the skin
- If used regularly improves the appearance and softness of the skin
- Light & easily absorbed
- Noticeably softens and nourishes all skin types
- Encourages your skin to be the best it can
- High quality skincare for all skin-types
- Locally produced using fresh, natural and traceable ingredients
- Funky eco-friendly packaging designed in Japan and decorated with limited edition collectible designs
- Handy-sized tin for on-the-go lifestyles at an affordable price
Suitable for vegans.
Oatmeal Infusion (Avena sativa), Orange Flower Water (Citrus Aurantium amara, Aqua), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia), Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria Chamomilla), Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara), Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, *Coumarin, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, * Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.