1 month's supply.
Regaine for Women Regular Strength Scalp Solution is clinically proven to re-grow hair.
Regaine for Women Regular Strength Scalp Solution contains minoxidil, which contains the only hereditary hair loss ingredient that is clinically proven to work.
Clinical trials have shown that Regaine for Women Regular Strength Scalp Solution helps stop further hair loss in 4 out 5 cases, and can regrow some hair in 3 out of 5 women in 32 weeks.
It's easy to use and can quickly become part of your morning and evening beauty routine. For best results it must be used twice daily.
Through its active ingredient minoxidil, Regaine for Women Regular Strength Scalp Solution works by increasing the supply of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles, helping to strengthen the existing hairs and encouraging them to grow. Over time, this process can produce thicker, more visible hair.
What to expect:
Two to six weeks after starting treatment, you may notice you are losing more hair than before you started the treatment.
Don't let this worry you – this is completely normal and a positive sign that the treatment is working. It's caused by your hair follicles shifting from a dormant phase to an active growing phase: as new hair growth begins, your old hairs are released and fall out.
Continue to use Regaine for Women Regular Strength Scalp Solution twice a day, as directed, and your hair thinning should stabilise. And if you are looking for regrowth, some women see results in as little as sixteen weeks. But don't be disappointed if it takes longer; everyone is different and the effects vary from user to user.
If your hair starts to re-grow, it will probably be soft, downy and barely visible. After continued treatment, this new hair should become the same colour and thickness as the rest of their hair.
Directions for use:
- For detailed directions for use see enclosed leaflet.
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine for Women Regular Strength Scalp Solution.
- Apply a dose of 1ml, with one of the enclosed applicators, to the affected area twice daily (with a 12 hour interval in between).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- For topical use on the scalp only. Wash hands after use.
- Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth.
- It takes time to re-grow hair. In clinical trials 3 out of 5 women reported hair re-growth after 32 weeks. Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 4 months.
- Regaine for Women Regular Strength Scalp Solution will not work for everyone.
Do not use if you:
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
- Don't know why you're losing your hair - see your doctor.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaven head.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders before using this product. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Active: Minoxidil 20mg/ml.
Other ingredients: Ethanol (alcohol), propylene glycol, water.