Use code REWARD10 at checkout to receive 10% off & an extra 10% off sale. Ends midnight BST Monday 7th September 2015. Offer excludes ghd & Moroccanoil products. All sale products are lower than £GBP prices on the website within the preceding 28 days. Price reductions shown against UK RRP or normal UK high street prices where RRP is not applicable. Shipping restrictions apply. Available while stocks last.
3 out of 5 men can regrow hair using Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution.
Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution is clinically proven to regrow hair in men with hereditary hair loss and reverse its progression. It also contains a 5% concentration of the active ingredient minoxidil.
- In clinical trials, 3 out of 5 men regrew hair.
- Results may become noticeable in just 8 weeks.
- Apply directly to your scalp - twice a day, every day.
Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution is licensed for hereditary hair loss in men aged 18 to 65.
Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution should not be used by women.
Directions for use:
- For detailed directions for use see enclosed leaflet.
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution.
- Apply a dose of 1ml, with one of the enclosed applicators, to the affected area twice daily (with a 12 hour interval in between).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- For topical use on the scalp only.
- Wash hands after use.
- Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth.
- It takes time to re-grow hair. In clinical trials 3 out of 5 men reported hair re-growth after 48 weeks.
- Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 2 months.
- Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution will not work for everyone.
Do not use if you:
- Are a woman.
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
- Don't know why you're losing your hair - see your doctor.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaven head.
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Have any other scalp condition.
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
- Are sensitive to any ingredients in this medicine.
Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders before using this product. Avoid contact with the eyes.