Rebel Nails Nail Wraps are the UK's leading brand of nail art designs: bringing fashion to the VERY tips of your fingers and toes.
Are you looking for amazing beautiful nails in an instant?
Rebel Nails Nail Wraps come in a wide range of styles and designs to create the stunning nails you have always dreamed of, which will be admired by your friends and family.
Rebel Nails Nail Wraps are a revolutionary new way of accessorising your nails. They are self adhesive flexible coverings for your whole nail and can be used on natural, acrylic and gel nails. They will fit virtually any length, size or shape of nail.
There is no drying time, no smudging, no chipping and no gluing.
Here are just some of the benefits of using Rebel Nails:
- Easy application, no drying time
- Various designs to choose from
- They don't chip like regular varnish
- Your nails will look amazing 24/7
- You can change your look instantly
- There is no gluing and no drying time
- Receive compliments wherever you go.
Perfect 22 Carat Gold nails every time.
Each pack includes 16 wraps in various sizes.
Like anything new it may take a few attempts to get your Rebel Nails perfect, but you'll find after a few applications that you know exactly which nail sizes correspond with your own, and it will take no time at all to accessorise your nails with whatever outfit you are wearing.
Applying Rebel Nails Nail Wraps is really simple once you know how. If you require detailed instructions please see the video (scroll down), or follow the step-by-step guide below. Please note, it is important to always apply your Rebel Nails to clean and polish free nails.
1. Gently push back cuticles, buff out any ridges and clean nails with nail varnish remover to remove oil, grease and dust.
2. Select nail size by placing the template over your nail, with the curved end up to the cuticle. Ensure that the sides do not overlap onto the skin. The nails can be trimmed to fit if necessary but always do this before peeling it from the protective backing. Do not trim the length at this time.
3. Peel the Rebel Nail from the protective backing by holding the straight edge at the top. Try not to touch the curved end as this will affect the adhesive backing.
4. Using a suitable heat source i.e. hair dryer, warm the Rebel Nail covering for about 10 seconds.
5. Apply nail covering to your nail, placing the curved end as close as possible to the cuticle without touching it. Try to place it correctly the first time as pulling it on and off will affect how well it stays on your nail.
6. Gently pull the excess over the end of your nail letting it stick to your finger to keep it taught. Using your thumb smooth the covering over your nail working from the centre to the edges to ensure there are no creases and to get a good seal on the edges. If you get a crease warm your nail with a heat source and smooth it out using the cuticle stick provided.
7. Finally file the excess covering using downward strokes at a 45 degree angle until the excess is free then remove.
Removal is easy, simply apply a heat source and peel them off. It is better for your nails to peel the nail wraps from one side to the other side rather than top to bottom or bottom to top. Now you are ready to apply another design, colour or pattern!