Help clarify colour-treated hair while retaining its fresh-from-the-salon vibrancy with ZeroSulfate® Pureology Purify Shampoo.
This 100% vegan, clarifying formula offers extraordinary colour protection and gentle yet effective cleansing.
- Sulfate-free, salt-free, colour-preserving formula derived from coconut, corn and sugar. - Triple Chelators: Purifying blend of Witch Hazel, Baking Soda, and Tea Tree Oil. - Organic Botanicals: Chamomile, Aloe and Rosemary. - Signature Aromatherapy Blend: Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel, Rosemary and Peppermint.
- Rich lather, easy rinsing.
- Extra gentle cleansers.
- Does not strip colour.
- Concentrated, luxurious formula.
- Gently cleanse and thoroughly remove all build-up including, chlorine, hard water minerals, and styling residue.
- Detoxifies using antibacterial ingredients.
- For concentrated natural conditioning.
- Rejuvenates and refreshes the senses.
- Lets vivid colour shine through.
Directions for use:
Apply Pureology Purify Shampoo to wet hair and lather. Wait 1–2 minutes. Rinse. Repeat if necessary.
To remove extreme build-up or "swimmers green", shampoo hair again but don't rinse. Place a cap over hair and place under a dryer for 20 minutes, then rinse.
This shampoo is amazing getting rid of build-ups from other shampoos, conditioners and styling products. I use it once a month and my hair looks so much better after I started using it. It seems a lot more healthy and vibrant.