For babies and very young children.
Protexin Restore is a unique product for young children, designed to help restore a healthy intestinal flora after a course of antibiotics or following a digestive upset. It can also help combat the new germs and viruses children encounter when starting or returning to preschool. Protexin Restore contains the child-specific strain Bifidobacterium infantis. It is available in one-a-day sachets, and the powder is easily dissolved in water, milk or juice, or can be added to food.
Directions for use:
Give one Protexin Restore sachet daily with or after food. Can be added to food, water, milk or juice.
Contents per daily dose (1 sachet):
- Protexin probiotics
- Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
- Bifidobacterium infantis (child specific) PXN 27
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN 39
- TVC: 1 billion CFU TVC: 1 x 109 CFU
Contains traces of soya and milk products.
Contains traces of milk at a level which would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Ingredients: FOS (Fructooligosaccharide - Prebiotic).
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. In high ambient temperatures (25°C+) air conditioning would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.