InStyle say: This hair saviour keeps on topping our polls. “With every use, I find it revives hair and relieves the scalp,” says Lisa Laudat, Cheryl Cole’s trusted hair-and-makeup pro. “Plus you only need a 50p-size piece to work through damp hair, root to tip.”
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer was originally created by Philip Kingsley specifically for Audrey Hepburn, who wanted a super-moisturising treatment that would repair her hair and keep it in great condition throughout the frequent colouring and styling done to her hair on movie sets. This is a pre-shampoo intensive moisturising treatment that delivers elasticity, bounce and shine to hair. Also provides UV protection even after washing, helping prolong the life of colour treated hair. Visible results from one application that improves with continued use. Fragrance free.
For best results use regularly:
- Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply Philip Kingsley Elasticizer in sections.
- Work into your hair with fingertips.
- Rinse well.
- Follow with appropriate Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Toner.
- For Fine & Medium Textured hair apply sparingly through your mid lengths and ends.
- For Coarse, Wavy, Curly or Frizzy hair use more generously through your hair’s length.
When to Use on Unprocessed hair:
- For Fine & Medium Textured hair, use once or twice a month
- For Coarse, Wavy, Curly or Frizzy hair, use once a week
When to Use on Processed hair:
- For Fine & Medium Textured hair, use once a week
- For Coarse, Wavy, Curly or Frizzy hair, use twice a week
Do NOT use Philip Kingsley Elasticizer for THREE days before and THREE days after chemical processing.
- Natural Castor Oil & Olive Oil: Locks in moisture for bounce & shine.
- Silicones: Smoothes and adds shine.
- Elastin: Strength and elasticity.
- Glycerine and Glycol: Moisture retention.