Originally developed for Audrey Hepburn 40 years ago, the iconic Elasticizer has won over 15 beauty awards, has countless celebrity fans and has dramatically improved the condition of millions of heads of hair.
To celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Elasticizer, Philip Kingsley are proud to introduce the Limited Edition Kit, a 250ml pearlised pink tube and 100% cotton towelling wrap, encased in a luxury white gift box. The ideal gift for Elasticizer addicts or the perfect introduction to the multi-award winning treatment.
"I am thrilled to be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Elasticizer. I originally made Elasticizer for Audrey Hepburn and since then, it has helped millions of heads of hair. I hope you enjoy it as much as Audrey did!"
- Philip Kingsley.
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer gives unrivalled elasticity, manageability and shine to dry or damaged hair.
For best results use regularly:
- Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply Philip Kingsley Elasticizer in sections.
- Work into your hair with fingertips.
- Rinse well.
- Follow with appropriate Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Toner.
- For Fine & Medium Textured hair apply sparingly through your mid lengths and ends.
- For Coarse, Wavy, Curly or Frizzy hair use more generously through your hair’s length.
When to Use on Unprocessed hair:
- For Fine & Medium Textured hair, use once or twice a month
- For Coarse, Wavy, Curly or Frizzy hair, use once a week
When to Use on Processed hair:
- For Fine & Medium Textured hair, use once a week
- For Coarse, Wavy, Curly or Frizzy hair, use twice a week
Do NOT use Philip Kingsley Elasticizer for THREE days before and THREE days after chemical processing.
- Natural Castor Oil & Olive Oil: Locks in moisture for bounce & shine.
- Silicones: Smoothes and adds shine.
- Elastin: Strength and elasticity.
- Glycerine and Glycol: Moisture retention.