Clinically proven against tiredness and lack of energy.
Multivitamins and minerals plus Ginseng G115. Enhances mental and physical capacity.
Pharmaton Vitality Capsules contain a balanced combination of standardised Ginseng extract G115, vitamina and minerals.
Pharmaton Vitality Capsules are for:
- Relief of short periods of daily fatigue associated with a busy, hectic lifestyle. Symptoms of daily fatigue include temporary periods of exhaustion (for example caused by stress), tiredness, and a feeling of weakness or lack of vitality (loss of energy).
- Prevention and treatment of symptoms caused by an unbalanced diet.
Pharmaton Vitality Capsules work by enhancing mental and physical performance through the combined action of Ginseng G115, vitamins and minerals on the basic metabolic processes.
For Pharmaton Vitality Capsules many clinical trials have been conducted and all indicate that the product is helpful in enhancing cognitive function and improving psychological conditions and physical performance. One clinical trial has shown that the combination of vitamins, minerals and trace elements and the standardised G115 Ginseng extract contained in Pharmaton Vitality Capsules improves quality of life more effectively than the same combination without Ginseng.
The safety of Pharmaton Vitality Capsules has been demonstrated in several clinical trials, and has been confirmed by the extensive use of the product in the last five decades.
Pharmaton is the only product range that combines the benefits of the standardised Ginseng G115 with other essential ingredients such as vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
Directions for use:
- Adults (including the elderly): Take one capsule each day with or after food.
- Start by taking Pharmaton Vitality Capsules for 4 weeks.
- If, after 4 weeks treatment, you are starting to feel better, you may continue to take Pharmaton Vitality Capsules for up to 12 weeks. After 12 weeks, talk to a doctor if you would like to continue using Pharmaton Vitality Capsules. The doctor may wish to investigate your symptoms further.
- Do not give these capsules to children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Pharmaton Vitality Capsules contain Vitamin A. Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant or are breast-feeding.
- Pharmaton Vitality Capsules are suitable for adult men and women but not for children.
- Do not take Pharmaton Vitality Capsules if you have problems with your kidneys, you have high iron levels, you have problems with high levels of Vitamins A or D in your body or if you have problems with high levels of calcium in your blood or urine.
Contains arachis oil (peanut oil) and lactose. Not suitable for vegetarians as gelatine is present inside the capsule and as part of the capsule shell. The gelatine is derived from both pork and beef sources.