Perricone MD Acyl Glutathione Eye Lid Serum is scientifically formulated to tighten & firm the upper eye lid area, while smoothing creases and improving the appearance of redness and dark circles.
The first in skincare technology, an eyelid serum that topically replenishes
Glutathione to the skin, dramatically improving the accelerated signs of ageing
along the upper eyelid area. Perricone MD Acyl Glutathione Eye Lid Serum works on the 360 degree orbital rim by tightening loose sagging skin, smoothing
creases and tackling dark circles. It Instantly enhances make-up application by acting as a primer to help make-up glide on more smoothly and improve its wear throughout the day. Light in texture and fast-absorbing, with visibly instant tightening and smoothing effects.
Features and Benefits:
- Formulated with a patent-pending molecule, Acyl-Glutathione that replenishes Glutathione levels.
- Glutathione is the chief, master antioxidant that rapidly depletes with age, stress, the environment and less than optimal health; its replenishment is critical to help skin’s defence against accelerated ageing.
- Glutathione deficit shows up on the skin in the way of fatigue, dullness, severe loss of elasticity, creases, extreme loss of hydration, visible change in skin texture.
- 80% saw improvement in the appearance of dark circles.
- 76% saw improvement in the appearance of creases above their eyes.
- 73% saw improvement in the tightness & firmness of the eye lid skin.
- 73% saw improvement in how droopy/saggy the eye area appeared.
- 73% saw improvement in the redness of their eyelids.
- 76% said their upper eye lids looked smoother.
- 78% agreed this product helped their make-up go on more smoothly.
- 76% agreed this product worked well as a primer to enhance their make-up application and wear.
Dr. Perricone recommends applying Perricone MD Acyl Glutathione Eye Lid Serum directly to the eyelid, working up to the brow bone, in gentle patting motions. Apply along the lower contours of the eyes beginning from crows feet and all along under the eyes, also in gently patting motions. Allow serum to absorb for a few moments and follow with an eye cream if extra moisture is needed.