OPI is best known for its exceptional Nail Lacquers, first offered in 1989 when the company entered the world of colour.
OPI Nail Lacquers set the bar for performance and fashion with a wide selection of trend-setting shades, each one as distinct and individual as the most-talk-about shade names in the industry.
OPI Brazil Collection:
Brazil by OPI brings the colours of tropical rainforests and warm sandy beaches to nails and toes for Spring/Summer 2014. This new collection features a palette ranging from bright hues of red, pink, coral, orange and yellow to earthy tones of taupe, sienna, mocha and jungle green.
"With sun-soaked shores, tropical fruits, and lush flora/fauna, Brazil is such an inspiring locale," exclaims Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Executive VP. "I wanted women around the world to embrace the energy and playfulness for which Brazilian women are known. Through the Brazil collection, with shades drenched in colour and charged with shine, women can express themselves, showing off their sexy, mysterious, fun and exciting natures. On spring runways, models were seen wearing lots of black and white, with bold accents of orange and yellow and muted elements of taupe and clay," continues Weiss-Fischmann. "Brazil by OPI provides vivid hues to add a pop of colour to a neutral-toned wardrobe, as well as earthy tones that easily transition from day to night."
- Next Stop.. The Bikini Zone: This amethyst-toned pewter suits me just fine.
- Don't Bossa Nova Me Around: Nobody can stop me from wearing this creamy nude!
- Taupe-less Beach: There's nothing optional about wearing this enticing taupe.
- I São Paulo Over There: He was sipping coffee with this mocha-toned beauty.
- OPI Scores a Goal!: Make your point in this winning shade of rich chocolate.
- AmazON... AmazOFF: I'm making the switch to this deep jungle green.
- I Just Can't Cope-acabana: Nothing lifts your spirits like this sunshine yellow.
- Where Did Suzi's Man-go?: He went to fetch her this delicious mango smoothie.
- Toucan Do It If You Try: You have talent to achieve anything in this confident orange.
- Kiss Me I'm Brazilian: Plant this warm luscious pink on me!
- Live.Love.Carnaval: This vibrant and festive coral is the life of the party.
- Red Hot Rio: A ruby red as hot as the most exciting city in Brazil.
Free from: DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde.