Nature's Own Folic Acid has been grown in alfalfa, and therefore contains all the necessary food factors needed to ensure that your body will optimally absorb and use the nutrient content. Folic acid is shown in surveys to be one of the nutrients most low in our diets; up to 65% can be lost in processing and refining.
- It may help support brain and nerve activity
- It is needed for the formation of red blood cells and the metabolism of RNA and DNA
- It may help to support the liver
- It may help in the production of digestive acid
- It is required during periods of demanding bio-activity (e.g. pregnancy and growth)
- It may help promote healthier-looking skin
- It may help delay hair greying, if used alongside vitamin B5 and PABA
Why might you choose to take extra Folic Acid?
- If you are planning on becoming pregnant
- If you are pregnant
- If you lead a stressful lifestyle
- If you have been diagnosed with a low level of hydrochloric acid in the stomach
- If you are a heavy drinker
Nature's Own Folic Acid 400ug 30 Tablets are free from gluten, corn, wheat, soya and dairy. They do not contain any GM ingredients. Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
Sodium carboxymethylcellulose, folic acid incorporated in alfalfa concentrate; vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, vegetable protein (zein).