Móa The Green Balm is a must-have product for the entire family!
Crammed with organic yarrow and lots of other lovely natural stuff, this handy little pot of Móa Balm has many weird and wonderful uses.
Móa The Green Balm's miraculous healing powers soothe, nourish and renew dry, itchy skin conditions, bumps, bites and grazes and works wonders as an aftershave balm and facial cleanser. For absolutely donkey's years yarrow's herbal properties have been used to heal and repair; keep a little pot of Móa handy for any little crisis!
No nasties, just oodles of wholesome, lovely natural stuff so the whole family can use Móa The Green Balm, even if you have super-sensitive skin.
Each pot of Móa The Green Balm is crammed with organic yarrow (Achillea millefolium) a herb renowned for its nourishing and healing properties. Combined with tea tree oil, nature's powerful antiseptic, yarrow creates an unrivalled healing synergy with endless therapeutic properties. Finally beeswax, coconut, sweet almond and soya bean oils help to soften, nourish and protect the skin.
Móa do NOT test their ingredients on our furry little friends.
- 100% natural product
- 100% organic herbs
- Concentrated active ingredients
- No chemicals
- No artificial preservatives
- No perfume
- No alcohol
- No parabens
- No lanolin
Móa The Green Balm has many weird and wonderful uses.
Móa is a vital part of any outdoors first-aid kit; be it climbing, camping, sailing or skiing. Its miraculous healing powers have been praised by many adventurous folk, who like a good climb and the great outdoors!
- Soothe dry, itchy skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis; even safe to use around the eye area
- Treat cold sores and chapped lips
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have the sniffles
- Mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Calm sun-burnt or weathered skin ailments, even mild frostbite so they say.
- Help to heal minor cuts and sores and avoid scarring
- Use on minor burns from the camp fire
- Smear it on grazes, bumps and bruises
- Apply to rope burns and blisters
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Smear between the toes to help combat athlete's foot; it's a ramblers dream-cream!
Móa The Green Balm has many remedies and it's a beauty must-have for holidays and festivals.
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Condition eyelashes and help them grow longer; apply Móa everyday!
- Help fade stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe your new tattoos or piercings, whilst avoiding infection with anti-bacterial yarrow and tea-tree
- Moisturise and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Revive dry ends; apply before shampooing
- Soften dry bits like knees, elbows, feet and heels
- Kiss goodbye to the dreaded cold-sore
- Rub it into dandruff and leave overnight before washing; yarrow is an anti-fungal
- Magic at removing eye-make-up; safe to use around the eyes
- Use Móa The Green Balm as a luxurious facial cleansing balm.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Aqua Purificata (Water), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Ol, Chlorophyll, Limonene*.
*occurs naturally in tea tree oil.