Unfortunately due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to send this product to customers outside of the EEA.
Pore Refining Exfoliating L-Mandelic Acid Wash for Oily & Combination Skin.
Developed especially to provide deep-pore cleansing and renewing daily exfoliation, Medik8 poreCleanse contains the chirally correct AHA L-mandelic acid which has been shown to offer similar exfoliation properties to glycolic acid, but without the same degree of stinging or irritation which ultimately leads to superior results and a much more comfortable experience. L-mandelic is unique amongst alpha hydroxy acids as it is lipid soluble and therefore is able to penetrate into the pores for a deep cleansing action making it the perfect fruit acid exfoliant for oily and problem skin types.
Tea tree oil is a well established natural antibacterial agent that gets pore deep and helps tackle and prevent the causes of problem skin. Tea tree also has a distinctive fresh and zingy fragrance offering the benefits of pleasant odour without using artificial perfumes.
Benefits of Medik8 poreCleanse:
- L-Mandelic acid is a potent exfoliator but unlike Glycolic acid, does not irritate, cause erythema or burning.
- L-Mandelic acid also demonstrates antiseptic activity, making it suitable for hypersensitive acne-prone skin types.
- Clinical trials show sustained and continuous use of mandelic acid can radically diminish fine lines and wrinkles in a similar way as glycolic acid does but in a non-abrasive manner and without the often associated post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- The use of poreCleanse is highly recommended prior and post professional peeling procedures.
- Tea Tree oil is an established natural antibacterial agent.
- Glycerin is a natural humectant, which attracts water from the air and draws it to the skin, ensuring hydration.
Cleanse skin twice daily. Pump a small amount of Medik8 poreCleanse into the palm of the hand and massage into moistened face and neck area. Rinse thoroughly and pat face dry.
Use in conjunction with a Medik8 antioxidant product followed by a Medik8 hydrator.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water. If skin irritation occurs, cease use immediately. If irritation persists, contact a skincare professional or your GP.