Pore Refining Exfoliating L-Mandelic Acid Wash for Oily & Combination Skin.
Developed especially to provide deep-pore cleansing and renewing daily exfoliation, Medik8 poreCleanse contains the chirally correct AHA L-mandelic acid which has been shown to offer similar exfoliation properties to glycolic acid, but without the same degree of stinging or irritation which ultimately leads to superior results and a much more comfortable experience. L-mandelic is unique amongst alpha hydroxy acids as it is lipid soluble and therefore is able to penetrate into the pores for a deep cleansing action making it the perfect fruit acid exfoliant for oily and problem skin types.
Tea tree oil is a well established natural antibacterial agent that gets pore deep and helps tackle and prevent the causes of problem skin. Tea tree also has a distinctive fresh and zingy fragrance offering the benefits of pleasant odour without using artificial perfumes.
Benefits of Medik8 poreCleanse:
- L-Mandelic acid is a potent exfoliator but unlike Glycolic acid, does not irritate, cause erythema or burning.
- L-Mandelic acid also demonstrates antiseptic activity, making it suitable for hypersensitive acne-prone skin types.
- Clinical trials show sustained and continuous use of mandelic acid can radically diminish fine lines and wrinkles in a similar way as glycolic acid does but in a non-abrasive manner and without the often associated post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- The use of poreCleanse is highly recommended prior and post professional peeling procedures.
- Tea Tree oil is an established natural antibacterial agent.
- Glycerin is a natural humectant, which attracts water from the air and draws it to the skin, ensuring hydration.
Unfortunately due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to send this product to customers outside of the EEA.
Cleanse skin twice daily. Pump a small amount of Medik8 poreCleanse into the palm of the hand and massage into moistened face and neck area. Rinse thoroughly and pat face dry.
Use in conjunction with a Medik8 antioxidant product followed by a Medik8 hydrator.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water. If skin irritation occurs, cease use immediately. If irritation persists, contact a skincare professional or your GP.